You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kids in Cowtown

When I'm not here it is because I am busy over at Kids in the Capital. And things have been busy. We are getting ready to launch a redesigned blog with a fabulous new logo and look. Really, just looking at the new homepage makes me smile. And feel proud.

I am also really excited to have just helped launch a new Calgary parenting blog called Kids in Cowtown. It's Kids in the Capital but, you know, in a different city. Kids in Cowtown is being run by a great mom (and ex-Winnipeger) Danielle. I am sure that it will be just as well received by parents there as Kids in the Capital is by Ottawa parents.

If you live in Calgary or have friends or family that live there, make sure you visit for lots of great ideas of fun things to do with kids in that city!

1 comment:

  1. Those Winnipeggers... we just show up everywhere don't we?

    Yo ushould feel proud, Kids in the Capital is a great resource and I am looking forward to the new look.

    ReplyDelete