You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Go away

I am going away. I am pretty much beyond excited. This trip is coming at the perfect time. In fact, it couldn't have come soon enough.

I am looking forward to being with myself, being with friends, being in New York City. I am eager for BlogHer'10 and all the fun it will bring. I want to learn, to meet other bloggers, to party.

I am not sure how often I will blog while I am away. Maybe everyday. Maybe twice a day. Maybe not at all. In case I'm not here and you are missing me I will be re-posting some of my favorite blog posts. You know, just in case you haven't read them yet.

If you are going to be at BlogHer'10 too, please say hello. Tap me on the shoulder and introduce yourself. I will probably blush and get embarrassed that you know who I am. But then again, maybe not. I may be the one tapping you on the shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. have an amazing time! nyc is one of my most favorite cities in the world. and to be there for an awesome conference? sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete