You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Friday, July 9, 2010

Reading and hearing

I had read a number of the posts before attending Blog Out Loud on Wednesday night so I thought I knew what to expect. I was wrong. Hearing the bloggers bring expression and meaning to their words changed everything. I connected with the posts more. I understood the bloggers better. In some cases, I finally heard what they were saying.

Thank you to Lynn for organizing the event. Thank you to all the bloggers for reading.

(Thank you for the suggestions I got on what to read. I spent a long time trying to decide and finally settled on two short posts: Close your eyes and Ballroom.)

4 comments:

  1. Word on the street is you were awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That was one of mine! :-)

    Glad you had a good time... sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making the rounds, trying to catch up on my reading. It really was awesome! And of course, I loved yours :-)

    ReplyDelete