You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog Out Loud. Again.

Last year the amazing Lynn from Turtlehead launched Blog Out Loud (BOLO). All I can say is that she is a force to be reckoned with. Lynn put together a wonderful evening where local bloggers had a chance to read some of their posts out loud and the audience had a chance to sit and listen. It was a great time. And in her infinite wisdom she is bringing it back for round two!

At the time I had only been blogging for a few months. Still, Lynn kindly let me read one of my favorite posts. I liked the idea of hearing out loud the words I usually only hear in my head. I also liked the idea of seeing people react to my words instead of just sending them off alone into the online abyss. For that reason I asked if I could read again this year. And because she is so very kind, Lynn said yes.

Except now I have to pick something to read. I have been thinking about this and thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that I need some help.

Help!

Are there any posts that have struck you or stuck with you? Is there a post that you would like to hear read out loud? Tell me, which post should I read?

If you live in or near Ottawa I hope to see you at BOLO on July 7th. There are some great bloggers reading this year. And if you are there, please say hi!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your posts, but I took a quick look back, and the ones that stood out for me and I remembered the most were, "Tulips" and "Close your eyes".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been reading your blog for too long but looking back in your archives all the conversations with your daughter are HIGHLY enjoyable!!

    I would normally love to go to an event like this but alas, it falls right in the middle of one of my husbands (many) business trips. Boo...always next year :)

    ReplyDelete