You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fingernails

The polish dripped off of the brush onto my fingernails and the surronding skin. It felt thick and wet. The girl swirled the brush until all the nail was covered. Pink on my right hand and sparkly purple on my left.

I look like a harlot I exclaimed to the husband as he sat next to me on the deck having his toe nails painted. The girl painted one foot, the boy the other.

The husband laughed. I held my hand up to the sun and watched them glisten.

6 comments:

  1. Bet they loved doing that. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Now.... do you have nail polish remover? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to your posts. lovely and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect. I look forward to the day that I can indulge in the same.

    ReplyDelete