You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Monday, May 10, 2010

And over at Kids in the Capital ...

Besides this space, I have been enjoying my other blogging home over at Kids in the Capital. Some wonderful Ottawa bloggers have been writing some amazing posts about things they like to do with their kids in Ottawa. I have been doing some writing there too (and actually posting a few pictures of the kids every once in awhile).

If you live in Ottawa and aren't already reading it you should. You should also go and enter our first giveaway to win a family photo session next Saturday. Anna is a very talented local photographer. I know she will take some wonderful photos of the winner and family. I can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

  1. As a quick question, is there an RSS feed available for the blog? Been enjoying it so far, lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete