You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visitors

We have visitors.

They swooped in with books and stuffed friends for the kids. They took us out for dinner. They cleaned up the messes we make. They played ball with the kids and hid in the closet with them. They distracted the kids so I could sneak out. They held down the fort so we could both sneak out, together. They marveled at the children. They said we are doing a great job, that we are great parents and that the kids are great.

We have visitors and it is wonderful.

I may not let them leave.

8 comments:

  1. How lovely for you! I hope they stay just long enough to provide you with some much needed rest & relaxation BUT not too long to wear out their welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, hide their keys and their shoes so they can't leave! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Sounds like when my parents come to town - I love it. They cook for us and even clean up and do our laundry. I so want to rip up their plane tickets so they never leave. But my husband might not go along with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound like the best kind of visitors imaginable. I can see why you'd want to keep them around. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds nice! I want visitors like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. send them over to my house next please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you send those visitors my way for say, oh a month?

    ReplyDelete