I never used to like chocolate. I could seriously take it or leave it. If it was a choice between a bowl of chips and a chocolate bar, I would choose the chips every time. Except ketchup chips. Gross.
Then I got pregnant with the girl and a developed a taste for the sweetness that is chocolate. Mmm, chocolate. I have even come to love the 70% dark chocolate that the husband favours. I will occasionally find myself raiding his stash in the cupboard by the stove. A stash that will have to be moved because I have seen the girl looking calculatingly at the cupboard.
Lynn from Turtlehead kindly sent me a lovely virtual Easter basket. She thought that even though it wasn't a cupcake, I might still like it. And the timing is perfect. After the weekend of sick I could use some chocolate.
By mentioning this Easter Basket on my blog, I’m helping get Hershey’s to contribute a total of $5000 — $10 per blog post — to the Children’s Miracle Network.
If you’re interested in sending a virtual Easter Basket, here are the rules:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.