You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another blog

Some wonderful friends and I are working on a new parenting blog. The idea is to share things we do with our familes (activites, attractions, events, crafts, cooking, etc.) in Ottawa with other parents. We are all very excited and hope to lauch it soon, but....

We don't have a name. We need a name. Can you help us with a name?

We decided to host a Twitter contest. This is what we tweeted:

New Ottawa family blog needs name. Best idea wins $25 Starbucks card and 12 cupcakes! Tweet idea by end day March 25. #Ottawafamilyblog

I will be making the cupcakes. I promise they will be good.

If you are on Twitter can you help us out and tweet your idea with the hash tag #Ottawafamilyblog. If you aren't on Twitter but have an idea, please leave it in the comments.

Can't wait to share the blog with you all.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I will have to think of something, Those cupcakes are soooooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Ottawa Family Blog?
    Oh right, I am terrible at naming things, hence my so unoriginal blog name. But for coffee, I may just get motivated enough to think up something good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... here goes a stream of conciousness:

    - Busy Bytowners with Babies
    - Ottawa Parenting Persuasions
    - Parenting in Ottawa
    - No More Crayon on The Wall!
    - Baby Bouncing in Bytown
    - Original Outings in Ottawa
    - Creative Kids in the Capital

    ...and I'm done. :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great contest. but i suck at word plays and it would seem like mustangsabby has some awesome ideas. can't wait to see the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea...can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-Kid. Or Kidd-O.
    Or Capital Kids.
    (I'll keep thinking. I really want those cupcakes.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it was all yours I'd say Capital Diversions.

    ReplyDelete