You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Food poisoning

I rolled out of bed. Dropping my knees to the cold hardwood I pulled the metal bowl across the floor towards me. Hunching over, I convulsed repeatedly. Nothing happened. Not surprising given that my stomach had long been emptied over the last ten hours.

Oh, I moaned. I can't do this anymore.

In case I needed a reminder that another pregnancy would be unwise, this was it. However, next time I would prefer an email.

**

I do not recommend getting food poisoning the same day that your sixteen month old gets his booster shots. That is not fun for anyone.

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that does NOT sound like fun. I hope you're all better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. when it rains it pours. hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. I hope you feel better soon. I got food poisoning at a wedding over the holidays and I've never been so sick. Ugh. Luckily the hubby didn't eat what made everyone sick and was able to take care of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe I am so sorry hun! I hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! no! Poor you! I've been food poisoned - it is horrid. And I had no children. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you are starting to feel better. You are the third person in the past month that I know of that has had food poisoning, no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you will get better soon. It is going to be a hard time for you. That is not fun at all, really.

    ReplyDelete