You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Special delivery

I wrote all the names on pieces of paper and placed them in a bowl. I swirled them around. I reached in and grabbed one from the bottom. Chantal.

Send me an email at capitalmom@gmail.com and we can figure out a time for me to drop off a knit cupcake for when no real ones are around, a serving of Starbucks instant coffee and a dozen cupcakes. Please specify if you would like chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing or vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing. If you want to wait a few weeks until after the baby comes and you really need those cupcakes that is okay too.

I managed to track down the crafter I bought the knit cupcake from and have ordered more. I think I will have to do this giveaway again. I have a feeling it might be a long winter.

2 comments:

  1. Great news for Chantal. I think she will be in need of some yummy cupcakes in a short while, if the new boy hasn't already arrived. Hey Chantal! And yeah you for the giveaway. This is a good one. I like the local feel.

    Merrcy Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy Chantal won! She'll need it to make it through labour :).

    ReplyDelete