You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

This has been an amazingly wonderful year. I was able to stay at home with the kids and watch them change and grow and blossom. The boy crawled and walked and started talking. The girl drew people and went to preschool and started negotiating every little request I make of her. These are moments that I will not forget.

It has also been a very challenging year. Did I mention that I stayed at home with two kids? My patience was tested, my sense of self was tested and sometimes even my decision to stay at home was tested. I had my moments. Just like they both had theirs'.

Together we made it through. All four of us. Through the ups and downs we were all there for each other. That was the best part of 2009. Working together as a family, as a team. We say that to the girl sometimes, in moments of frustration, when something needs to get done but she prefers not to listen, we have to work together on this.

That is what I want for 2010. More togetherness. More team work. More of them.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Teamwork rocks. Togetherness priceless.

    Happy New Year ... may your year be full of togetherness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and thank you for visiting me on my special SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From another mom who stayed home and loved it and was slowly driven crazy, Happy New Year! Here's to 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete