8 ways in which I cruelly torment my son
1. Change his dirty diapers
2. Dress him in clothes instead of letting him go naked all day
3. Dress him in his jacket and shoes to go out into the cold
4. Put him in the stroller instead of letting him walk
5. Make him sit in the highchair instead of on a regular chair like his sister
6. Not allow him to hold scissors
7. Take the thing he wants but shouldn't have away from him
8. Not attend to his every want immediately
I am mean like that. And believe me, he sure let's me know it. He may not have the words yet, but his grunts, moans and yells communicate his intents quite clearly.
He is lucky he is so cute.