You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thank you

T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U
Thank you

Yes, I am quoting the Backyardigans. Don't make me defend my love of the Backyardigans.

*

Thank you to Josie from Sleep in for the weak for including me in her writing prompt. Josie has an awesome blog, and while I didn't get organized enough to participate this week, next week I am going to bring it! You know, if I get some sleep.

*

Thank you to Janet ( @gladescene ) for sending me two free Glade soy candles. They arrived on an awful day last week and came in handy when I imposed myself on a friend. We needed to get out of the house, it was raining, and I had just visited her that morning but I called her anyway and since I came bearing a gift I felt less guilty. The other candle is in the kitchen and I like to look at it and pretend I will one day take a relaxing bath.

*

Thank you to everyone for your supportive comments on my posts. I read them eagerly. They mean so much to me. Especially lately. So thank you.

1 comment:

  1. no need to defend the backyardigans. i'm sitting here watching them, and Max is at daycare!

    ReplyDelete