You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tweet me

Okay, I've succumbed. I have joined Twitter. I have no idea what I am doing but I am going to try this. I am not a text message kind of gal and our cell is a pay-as-you-go-emergency-only phone so I don't even know how often I will use Twitter, but. And here is the big but. It seems like all of you are doing cool things are Twitter and I want in.

Tell me how to follow you.

Me? I am @capitalmom.

Tweet you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe we can figure this out together!

    I just watched a video on Twitter's site about how to Tweet... I feel like I am just old enough to be not technologically hip enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh. I haven't even stuck my toe into that pool of mystery. Love to hear how that goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you :) Welcome to a whole new addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First day done and I have to say, I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, if you are addicted to blogging, this will be one of your newest addicitons! I am following you on twitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theta Mom is so right! I am following you. Follow me @mommywords!

    ReplyDelete