You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been missing you

I have composed post after post in my head these last few days but have yet to find the time to write them. In between guests, birthday parties and sleepless nights there has been no time for me to come here. No time for me to sift through my days and try to make some sense of them. No time to do what I have come to love.

I will keep writing in my head. Hoping that soon I will have the time to find you. I miss you.

4 comments:

  1. I do that all the time! I usually post 2 or 3 times a week but I must write a dozen posts a week in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write in my head all the time, but can't type it out fast enough, or put it to paper before the sentences disappear.

    You will find time when you need to get it all out in a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I love Wordpress. All mt ideas are saved into a sidebar in my posting area. SO I can always come back to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I write a lot on my blog and my head is still full of stuff I want to write.

    ReplyDelete