You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Totally techically challenged

I don't really know how to do much with this blog (I am not even going to try to learn HTML) but I finally figured out how to load a picture. Yup, I am slow like that. But the husband is playing video games and the kids are sleeping (can I get a yay!) so I figured I could dedicate some time to it. Next I want to learn how to get a label cloud and move to three columns. Any tips are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, love the cute baby picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!

    I am looking to make my blog 3 columns too.

    Here's the site I'm going to use to get a 3 column template: http://btemplates.com/category/3-columns/

    hope you find something you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "cutest blog ever" site has some three column templates as well. And some fun designs. That's where mine's from.

    Love the baby picture!

    ReplyDelete