You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I am doing on a Friday night

I was checking out This Is Worthwhile (whose meme I am drafting and will post later this weekend) and came across a link to BlogHer@Home (http://www.blogherathome.com/). If you are looking for something to do right now check it out!

As part of the live feed it was mentioned that BlogHer'10 will be in New York City. New York City! That is my kind of town. So, impromptu decision. I consulted with the husband, who was already in bed, and bought myself a full pass to the conference. I heard that it sells out quickly so I had to move.

I am very excited and also shocked. I guess I am coming off the blogging high from last night. Lots of thoughts still going through my head: I hope I am still blogging next year, what about the kids, maybe the husband and I can go together and make it our ten year anniversary celebration.

More importantly, will I see you there?

(Sorry, having trouble with my links!)

9 comments:

  1. Squee! You go, girl. Impulse buys are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC sounds fun!
    Stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-theres-lot-to-do-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC is a great place. No blogher for me... maybe NYC marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! NYC! Maybe we can figure out how to move there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!
    I am not going ... but I am always excited to see what comes out of the conferences!

    I would love to see NYC someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cool! You go girl! NYC is one of my favorite cities. Won't be going to BlogHer. Haven't ever checked out what it's all about to be completely honest. I think I'm afraid to because I would want to go. But I am at a conference in NFLD in May for a week. Can't leave the hubby too often!

    So fun meeting you on Thursday. Hopefully it won't be the one and only time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw that you are going to NYC next year! i just bought my ticket too! see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for voting for my photo at Jones! :) I wanted to go to Blog Her in NYC, but Hubs was really worried about me going that far. Plus it's on our 17th wedding anniversary, so I'm going to shoot for 2011 instead. :)

    ReplyDelete