You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Monday, June 1, 2009

NINE

The boy turned nine months old today. Hard to believe. He has been with us outside of me for almost as long as we was inside me. He can wave and crawl and pull himself up on everything. He can laugh at his sister and crawl inside her tent with her and grab toys from her. And I swear he is saying something that sounds like "mama". I just don't know if he means me or the cat/ ball/ sweater he can't reach.

As hard as it can be sometimes, the last nine months have been easier than the first nine months. I'm tired and sometimes cranky but at least I'm not throwing up. I should remember that when he is up at 2:30 am tonight.

My sweet boy.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 9-month anniversary of being a mom of two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always so trippy isn't it when they have been outside of you longer than inside of you??

    happy nine months :)

    ReplyDelete