You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm reading at Blog Out Loud

Lynn from TurtleHead has come up with a great idea. Instead of just reading your favorite blogs, why not come out and hear your favorite Ottawa bloggers read their favorite posts. While I am still new to blogging I jumped at the chance to read. This way I can see if people actually laugh at the same spots of my post that I do. Or laugh at all.

Blog Out Loud will be held Thursday, July 23, from 7-10 p.m., at the Raw Sugar Cafe on Somerset. Right near my sister's apartment. I guess she has no excuse not to come. Do you?

4 comments:

  1. Lynn told me she has put me down to read, In Pen! Ack! I told her I'd be the one slamming yagermister in the corner. Come over and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great! have fun.

    I have plans that night...boo for me!

    ReplyDelete