You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Friday, May 1, 2009

Instead of a dollhouse

My daughter loves the paper doll house my cousins gave her. But, as I posted earlier, it is quickly being destroyed. I thought I would get her a wooden dollhouse for her birthday in August but, to be honest, they are a bit expensive. What if I spend all this money and she doesn't even like it? Now I have a better idea!

{Natural Mommie} is having a great giveaway on any two toys from the Imagination Box Co. They make paper buildings, like a cottage, firehouse and schoolhouse, out of 100% recyclable, 45% post consumer materials. The outline of the buildings are printed on the cardboard and can then be painted by your child. Each one is under $30.

I am in love! I think these would be so great for creative play. So, if I don't win this giveaway I will be dropping major hints to the family about one of this toys for the girl. Hint, hint.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! So glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm Loukia, from www.loulousviews.blogspot.com - I'm also an Ottawa mom - my boys are 3 and a half and 15 months old. Great blog you have! I'll be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by and leaving the sweet comment about my beanie ;)
    I hope your feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete