You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A day for mothers

We are back from our trip to Vancouver*. More of that tomorrow. If I have recovered enough.

For all my complaining and their not sleeping and learning to be independent people (i.e. constantly exerting her will) I love those kids. Motherhood has taught me that my capacity for love is deeper than I ever thought. So is my patience.

I was given a great mother's day gift today. The boy waved at me for the first time.


*Update: Um, we didn't go to Vancouver. We went to Toronto. Wow, I am even more out of it then I realized. I shouldn't be allowed to blog when I am this sleep-deprived.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Now get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot, after you have rested...you have been tagged. Stop by here http://apocketfullofbuttons.blogspot.com/2009/05/tag-your-it.html if you want to play :)

    ReplyDelete