You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

It really feels like a Monday. I woke up in a bad, bad mood. Why? Well, I suspect the boy is teething again because he was up four times last night and wanted to nurse/ chew all night. Now that I have been awake for a few hours I am in a better mood but I still have an edgy, kind of irritated feeling in my stomach. I think the only cure is three hours in bed with a new book and a large latte. Which might just happen because the husband kindly decided to stay home and help today. He seemed to think it was a good idea when I told him I was angry with him for not doing more last night. What I really wanted to say was that I was angry that he doesn't have boobs and can't feed the baby, but I didn't because that isn't his fault. See, I can be mature!

Yesterday we had a great day. It was beautiful out and we enjoyed a nice walk to a kids consignment clothing sale. I bought some cute things for the kids and four (4) pairs of shoes for the girl. The girl actually napped (I think the secret to her napping is that she has to be awake before 5:30 am) at the same time as the boy. The husband took the kids to the park while I made homemade pizza. It was yummy! And then I made dinner for tonight. I love not having to start making food at 5:30 and then rushing to eat it. Plus it meant the husband could play computer games since I wasn't busy hogging the computer.

Now I am off to pick up the girl from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment