You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting through the day

Some days are like that. The husband stayed home which is great because I don't think I could handle the two sick kids on my own (I'm feeling a bit lightheaded myself). The girl's fever seems to have broken but I think the boy is getting sicker.

Today the boy is 7 months old. On one hand it is hard to believe he is that old and on the other it seems like he has been around forever. Was is ever just the 3 of us? Was it ever just the 2 of us?Hard to believe.

The other day someone told me that they can see the boy he will become in his face. I see it too. His features are a neat mix of his dad and his sister. I must be in there too but it is hard for me to see it. I am so excited to watch as he becomes his own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment