You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Conversations with the girl

Scene: The park on a hot sunny afternoon. The girl is in the pretend ice cream store while her parents and brother sit in the sand near by.

Girl: "You say 'I want ice cream' ".

Husband: "You want ice cream".

Girl: "No! You say 'I want ice cream' ".

Husband: "Okay. I want ice cream".

Girl: "No. You can't have any ice cream. It's my brother's turn." Gives brother pretend ice cream cone.

Silence

Girl: "You say 'I want ice cream' ".

Husband: "I want ice cream!"

Girl: "No. It's mommy's turn to have ice cream. You can't have any ice cream". Gives mommy pretend ice cream cone.

Husband: "I want ice cream! I want ice cream!"

Girl: "No, no ice cream".

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a conversation with C. Only I would be the one not getting the ice cream and daddy would get it all..haha Thanks for stopping by today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly drives a hard bargain!

    ReplyDelete