You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cheap therapy

This blog is proving to be very useful. When I am feeling stressed or freaked out (like the Triscuts incident) I start thinking about how I am going to describe this in my blog. And usually I can start seeing the funny side of the situation.

Today I felt like things had finally returned to normal. Neither of the kids seem sick anymore, which means a decrease in crying from them both and edginess from the girl. Naps seemed to have miraculously returned for the girl. Yay! I think I will have to put the disappearance of the naps down to her being sick. At lunch she was asking to be excused so she could have a nap and she woke up in such a great mood. When I went into her room she said "I give you tickles and kisses". There is no better way to wake up I say!

The boy also had two naps that lasted longer than an hour each which is practically unheard of. The result was that I was more relaxed because I actually got a little quiet time to myself.

One of the words of wisdom passed on from our midwife is that sleep is key. I feel like we still aren't getting a lot of it with the boy up two or three times a night, but when the kids have some good naps, like today, the word seems like a brighter place!

1 comment:

  1. Many people want to increase their muscle mass and create a toned, developed body that is not
    only aesthetically pleasing, but strong and healthy
    as well. Except this is exactly what does happen, frequently in badly considered build muscle strategies.
    It will never feature large degrees of filler information, or even lengthy
    explanations.

    Also visit my blog :: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Reviews

    ReplyDelete