You can now find Capital Mom at www.capitalmom.ca

Friday, March 27, 2009

What should I say?

I was thinking about why I decided to start a blog and what I would say on it. I was thinking about all this while nursing the boy (because what else is there to do) and decided that I want to talk about being a mom and wife, my kids and anything else that happens to me in my day while I am with the kids. I am bad at keeping a diary so maybe I won't be any better at blogging but I am looking forward to trying.

Today I want to say that I am glad it is the weekend because it has been a long week with a sick two-and-half year older and a six month old with a new tooth coming in. My husband is home and spring is coming so the glass is half full right now. Check back with me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment